Thursday, November 8, 2007

Day 8

I made good progress today. Caught up from yesterday, and am ahead of my quota, and I'm not quite half done with what I want to do. But I don't think I have much more energy, so will have to call it a day.

Tomorrow I have a Dr. appointment in the a.m. and have to take Joon to the vet in the p.m.; it's a good thing that the "muse" spoke to me right now. While writing, the plot started to come together more completely, and a few questions that I've had for myself the last couple of days were answered. I find that I plot better when I write than I do if I sit down with a blank piece of paper and say, OK, now what? That is a very valuable lesson to have learned.

My Guided Fiction class ended last night on a high note. Very talented writer's in that group...I have gotten more from The Story Studio in three classes (two 8 wk. classes, and one 4 week class) than I ever did in the time I spent getting a Fiction Writing degree. Considering how much I spent on that degree, from a private college, and what I've spent on these three classes - wow. Almost makes me want to cry.

Quota: 13,638
Actual: 14,983 (4,887 words today)

No comments: